This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Teva. All opinions are 100% mine.
Teva Original Sandals were invented in 1984 for people with adventurous spirits who are ready to get up and go. Always ready for adventure, these sandals are perfect for any outdoor venture – and especially great for music festivals. Teva is the official footwear of Bonnaroo Music Festival, and they’ll carry you through shows all summer long. I’ll be attending a few festivals this year and have been to many in past summers – I’ve even worked a few, so I have some insight for first-timers whore are #Ready2Roo!
My favorite tips for making the most of festivals:
- Do research and be prepared: festivals always release lineups weeks and months ahead of time, so there’s no excuse for missing your favorite band! Make a plan and carry a physical copy with you out to the festival grounds. You can’t be guaranteed to have service (or electricity!) in the campground or at the festival grounds to access a virtual copy of your dream show list. Be sure to check the weather too!
- Dress properly: It’s going to be hot. There’s a reason festival fashion has a reputation for being boho chic. The collage above shows my idea of a perfect festival look. Embrace the flowy dresses, bikini tops, short shorts, and sensible shoes. You’re going to be standing for loooong periods of time – Teva Sandals are a great pick for keeping cool and comfy. Pick yours up from Zappos!
- Camp in style: I can’t take anyone who stays in hotels during festival weekends seriously. Part of the fun is bonding with your friends in tents, sleeping on the floor, and disconnecting from technology. That doesn’t mean you can’t have a little fun – a little research and preparation will ensure that you have the coolest campsite on the block.
- Check out the second stages: Festivals are hotbeds of up-and-coming artists who are just about to hit. Head in to the shows early to check them out and brag to your friends that you saw them before they got big.
- Sunscreen. Sunscreen. Sunscreen. Apply sunscreen every couple of hours. A sport formula to combat the sweat is best! Do your best to protect your skin from the sun with floppy hats and sunglsses – and don’t forget the SPF on your lips.