Hire Me / Content Creator
Love managing your blog, but don’t have enough time to contribute quality posts as often as you’d like? Want to build your blog through networking, social media and comments, or a media kit revamp but don’t have enough hours to devote? Need more content created for your brand’s news feed, social media, or blog? Let’s work together!
I’m a content creator – I love creating web material, including graphic design, blog posts, e-mail marketing blasts, and other social media product to promote blogs and brands, big and small.
My unique education and employment background have provided me with writing and editing skills that I now apply to daily communication in both this blog, my day job in marketing, and other websites that I have assisted. In addition to my writing experience, I’m also experienced in social media/web management and graphic design. As an early adopter of social media, I’m well-versed in platforms including Facebook, Twitter, FourSquare, Constant Contact, LinkedIn, Tumblr, YouTube, WordPress, Vimeo, Instagram, YouTube, and Blogger. I have built websites using both HTML code and WYSISYG platforms like Adobe Dreamweaver, and worked with several different content management systems. If you’re looking for help in any of the following areas, please reach out!
- Guest Posts: I have been featured on several blogs on topics including fitness, music, fashion, personal finance, frugality, entertainment and life in your 20’s.
- Blog Management/Virtual Assistant: I’ve grown not only my own blog, but also provided coaching for other writers and web managers through design, social media and e-mail management, comment replies, media kit critiques/creation and other help as needed.
- Giveaways: Are you a brand interested on hosting a giveaway on A Northern Girl? I’ve worked with many brands and companies and I’m happy to send along my media kit.
- Content and Staff Writing: I’m currently a staff writer for an online news magazine, and have previously held staff writing jobs covering music and reviewing TV. If you’re looking to add a regular contributor to your site, let me know!
- Editing: I’ve edited a wide variety of copy, ranging from student papers to blog posts and articles to college entrance essays to full-length novels. Please send an e-mail describing the length and content of your project!
- Social Media Management: I have managed media for organizations including a small non-profit with no web presence which grew to 1,000+ Facebook likes, and a regional Symphony orchestra with an email database of over 20,000 patrons. I enjoy interacting with other users and view social media as a direct line to consumers and guests. If you’re looking for a community manager or content generator, let’s work together!
- Graphic Design: I’ve designed concert posters, social media and web graphics, and many other marketing projects including banners, stickers, and presentations. Interested in seeing my portfolio? Let’s talk.
If you’re interested in hearing more, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’m happy to provide my media kit, writing samples or portfolio links. I look forward to working together!