This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please see the terms page.
It’s no surprise that weddings are expensive, and any way to reduce spending is well appreciated by everyone. (Well, everyone except perhaps this bride.) To protect my inbox (and my sanity,) when I started planning, I set up a dedicated inbox to use for communicating with vendors or people involved in planning to keep everything better organized and all in one place. I highly recommend doing this! Whether you have a domain-based email for your wedding website, or just create a new, free Gmail address, it cuts down the disorganization and crazy-making promotional emails in your main inbox.
Especially with Black Friday/Cyber Monday coming up, it’s a good time to set that inbox up and subscribe to any stores or vendors you’ve been eyeing products from. You never know if they’ll choose this month to deeply discount your perfect wedding band or aisle rugs!
Be sure to sign up for eBates as well to earn cash back on all your online shopping!
Dresses, Suits, and Shoes
- David’s Bridal
- The Black Tux
- The Groomsman Suit
- ASOS (for men’s, women’s, shoes, and jewelry!)
- Tie Bar
- Blue Nile
- Bing Bang (I have a set of earrings and necklace from Bing Bang – I love their quality and customer service. So much so that when I lost one of my signature lightning bolt earrings, I didn’t think twice about ordering the same exact ones as a replacement!)
- Brilliant Earth
- Kohl’s (they have steals all year round – a dreamy diamond encrusted wedding band is $240 today!)
- ForYourParty (I’m a particular fan of ForYourParty because they’re located in Skokie, just down the road from me.)
- Tablecloths Factory (linens and more)
- Fifty Flowers (order during a sale for delivery the week of your wedding, or order some succulents to decorate your house and take care of them until the party!)
- Michael’s and Joann’s (for any DIY decor)
- Sola Wood Flowers
Stationery (Save-the-Dates, Invitations, Thank You Cards)
Some others that are worth subscribing to would be your venue, caterers, or photographers you’re interested in – you never know when they might get in the promo code for wedding game!