This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please see the terms page.
How is March already over? I know they say every year goes by faster (thanks, ER) but it really feels like this past year has been the fastest.
- 10 No Spend Days
- Read three books I read four!
- Figure out car registration This was a big deal and a source of a lot of grief for me. I’m relieved that it’s over.
- Finish getting tax stuff sorted I finally sent everything off to my accountant, but I’m not totally sure I’m all set on this on my end yet
- Complete web development course
- Follow up regarding a health insurance issue
- Clean out closet
- Give blood
- Fix my budget
- Continue meditating twice a week
- Work out three days a week
- Update media kit
- Launch new blog project
- Blog three times a week Between both of my blogs, this was easy to get done!
- GET A DESK FINALLY
Overall, a really successful month I think! Especially after feeling like a few months of not being able to get started and keep my momentum going.
- Learn how to braid my hair (I think Dani will be glad to see this on the list)
- Read two books
- Do yoga three times a week
- Set up and unpack office (at least I bought a desk)
- Go to the chiropractor
- Find a doctor and dentist
- Be featured on another podcast or network for Desi Does Pizza
- Automate more tasks, like social media
- Continue I am here now mindfulness exercises
- Give blood
- Continue blogging three times a week
I am really focusing on getting back on the yoga train this month. Once I start doing it regularly, it’s easy to continue, until I get sick or something else gets in the way. If I take even one day off, I find it really difficult to get back into the rhythm. I need to come up with some kind of tracker in my bullet journal – the feeling of physically checking something off or writing down progress is really helpful for me!