February Recap & March Goals
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please see the terms page.
- Stay on budget
Pay off one credit carddone! I actually paid off two (but one is my Target store card, which I pay in full every time I use it, so I’m not sure it counts.)
- February spending freeze! While I did not do this, I also didn’t TOTALLY fall off the wagon, and most of the spending has been Michigan trip related anyway, so half-pass.
Do my taxesdone
- Work out four times/week nope. I worked out twice all month.
- Blog three times/week nope
- Save $1,000
- Pick up one freelance client half-pass. I lined something up for someone in the next couple of months.
Make sure all outstanding returns are in fact returneddone 15 No Spend Dayssuccess!
- Work out four times per week
- Blog three times per week
- Make an extra $1,000 beyond my day job
- Track all spending the day it is spent and input into budget
- Finish & launch new blog layout
- Read two books
- Sell car
- Make 5 year plan and vision board
- Do yoga five times per week
There are some spoilers involving my goals that I haven’t really revealed here on the blog yet, like hey! I bought a new car! Mercifully, my months of running nonstop are coming to an end, and I’ll be more available to have a life and do more things. I love working all the time, but I want to make the most of my time in Nashville.