This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please see the terms page.
Phone Case of the Month is a fun subscription service that sends you a new case for your cell phone every month. I love changing up my phone case to match my outfit (I’m totally impractical with my cases. The closest thing I have to an actual “protective” case is a Speck CandyShell) so PCOTM is a great way to get fun cases and be surprised at what you’re receiving!
- One phone case per month for $10
- Cases are limited edition – only 200 of each are printed!
- Designs are exclusive, so you can’t find them anywhere else (limited designs make me sad because I looooooooooved the music case, and the recent California one!)
- You can cancel your Phone Case of the Month subscription at any time, no questions asked.
- Phone Case of the Month is available for iPhone 4 & 5, iPhone 5c, and Samsung Galaxy S3 & S4.
My May case is perfect for summer with a boardwalk vibe, and anyone who has spent any time talking to me lately knows I have a crazy case of wanderlust. The phone cases are really high quality, and I haven’t seen one I don’t like while I’ve perused the #pcotm hashtag on Instagram. Right now, they’re doing a fun contest: