tune tuesday / the dinner party
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please see the terms page.
This summer I’m going to do something a little different for Tune Tuesday – instead of single song recommendations or just a few songs per theme, I’m going to post full playlists for special occasions at least every two weeks. One of my favorite things to do is curate, arrange, and share mixes with my friends, and Spotify has made it even easier. I’m starting the series off with a playlist called The Dinner Party. When I had my own place I loved to entertain and play host to all my friends for holidays, special occasions, or just a Sunday night. There was a CD I loved to play on those nights that was perfect for the ebb and flow of a party, and I tried to make this mix just as good as that mix was!
- Koop – Come To Me
- Miles Davis – All Blues
- the bird and the bee – Again & Again
- The Album Leaf – The Light
- States – Circles
- Norah Jones – Come Away With Me
- Old Crow Medicine Show – Wagon Wheel
- Lana del Rey – West Coast
- Koop – Koop Island Blues
- Amos Lee – Violin
- John Coltrane Quartet – A Love Supreme Part I: Acknowledgement
- Sam Smith – Latch
- Craig Armstrong – This Love
- Mayer Hawthorne – Her Favorite Song
- Ryan Adams – When the Stars Go Blue
Let me know if there’s an occasion you need a playlist for!