March Recap & April Goals
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please see the terms page.
IS IT SPRING YET?? I know I haven’t gotten it nearly as bad as most places, but seriously – a snow day on March 17 was the last straw for me and I am fed up. THE SNOW IS TOO DAMN HIGH!
- Speed work once a week nope. I barely ran at all, but was consistently doing BodyPUMP 3x a week and BodySTEP 2x.
Run MJ8knope. I had to work.
- Pay $500 to student loans fail. I paid $450.37, so at least I got to within $50.
- Clean out my Dropbox & organize digital life fail. This needs to be a priority though. My Dropbox is ugly.
- Mail in my Direct Debit forms for any accounts not using them, contact AES to see about rate reduction half check. I got all my forms mailed in, but didn’t reach out to AES about rate reduction.
Apply to ten jobscheck! Bring lunch four times a weekcheck Only eat out with someone elsecheck. There was one day that I went out solo, but I consider that a win.
- Go on a shopping ban & pantry challenge fail. I went WAY over on grocery budget. I have got to do this next month and eat through all my crap.
Start saving for a carcheck. I set up an account in Capital One 360 and started automatic savings of $20/month. It’s not a lot, but it’s a start. Bring clothes to Goodwill/consignmentcheck! Though I am constantly going through my closet and dresser, I was able to move a lot out this month.
- Watch House of Cards fail. Inexplicably, I started rewatching Lost instead.
- Build professional portfolio fail. When I switched hosts, Bluehost messed up the transfer of my portfolio domain name, so it’s still in limbo somewhere. Sigh.
- PR at NWH
- Stick to my budget
- Cook at least once a week
- Bring lunch at least four times a week/only eat out with someone else
- Pay $500 to my student loans
- Walk to work once a week
- Max out moving fund
- Go to Ohio for Easter (and snuggle the shit out of my new little nephew<3)
- Stick to my new nutrition plan (AKA the Beyonce life plan)
- Calibrate all my electronic devices, clean up Dropbox
- Try something new at the gym
I have gotten a lot more confident about my budget and the things I am able to realistically do now. It might be really hard to believe, but I can’t remember the last time I really “cooked” something that was not just pasta. I’m a sucker for Trader Joe’s convenience foods. There’s a post coming soon about the Beyonce life plan I have going with Athena. And as far as the gym… any words of wisdom for my first spin class attempt?