This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please see the terms page.
- Spend less than $220 on Pennsylvania trip nope. Went over by $17.01, but much closer than I expected.
Pay $450 to student loanscheck! Paid $525.88. I got a little overzealous and instead of saving my tax return, paid most of it to loans. There are worse ways to use it, I suppose.
- Run 50 miles NOPE. Because of my knee injury I stuck to more low-impact or strength-only workout.
- Go to restorative yoga regularly well… I went once. It’s one more time than I had been going.
Run Wine Lovers under 35 minutes(pass since it was rescheduled to March 1)
- Do my knee and hip PT exercises five times a week nope. I pretty much knew this one was doomed from the start.
Bring lunch four times a weekcheck. The fact that I did this but still went almost double over my restaurant budget tells me I have a real problem… Return gifts etc. that I’m not usingcheck, finally. There’s one thing that didn’t go back but it was a shirt that was $5 so at this point, I might just keep it. Do laundry every weekcheck. It was definitely a fight because my roommates are not the best at removing their stuff from the dryer (or transferring from washer to dryer in a timely fashion at all…) but I did it. And now I want to get rid of even more clothes.
- Stick to my budget NOPE NOPE NOPE. Really I was doing great until the end of the month when some pretty serious stuff happened with a friend which involved a lot of alcohol and Chinese food. (And some sad impulse shopping on my own part.) Next month will be better. I did track my spending very closely this month which gave me a lot of insight into what’s going on, so I feel really good about having a handle on my money.
Improve work social media presencecheck. Before I even got around to doing anything proactive about this, I found out that we are in the top buildings for social media in the country. Sweet. I did end up putting together a social media plan, most of which was regarded as un-usable, but hey… I tried.
- Speed work once a week
- Run MJ8k
- Pay $500 to student loans
- Collect outstanding invoices
- Find one extra income stream
- Clean out my Dropbox & organize digital life
- Mail in my Direct Debit forms for any accounts not using them, contact AES to see about rate reduction
- Apply to ten jobs
- Bring lunch four times a week
- Only eat out with someone else
- Go on a shopping ban & pantry challenge
- Start saving for a car
- Bring clothes to Goodwill/consignment
- Watch House of Cards
- Build professional portfolio
I feel like I have a lot of goals for March, but they are for the most part small things that I just don’t get around to doing without listing things out. For about two months I’ve had bags set aside to bring to Goodwill and I just haven’t ever bothered to drag them down to my car, I meant to do a pantry challenge in February and felt so busy like I couldn’t meal plan or anything… so those are the kinds of goals I want to focus on in March.
Thank God the spring is coming, right?!