This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please see the terms page.
WHERE HAS THE SUMMER GONE? Seriously. It seems like just yesterday it was May and I was getting ready for my vacation home and planning for other summer outings. (Spoiler alert: as with any summer, most of them haven’t happened :)) Here’s how my July goals panned out, even though the month went wooshing past me.
- Track spending big fat FAIL. I did alright the first half of the month and then it fell apart
- Lose 5 pounds I’m saying pass on this only because I have no idea what I weighed on July 1. Oops.
Go to King’s Islandcheck! I went solo on July 5. Pay off another dental billcheck, and I actually ended up paying off two because there was a surprise one that came in the mail from my dentist (isn’t there always a surprise one?)
- Go on a shopping ban following July 4th weekend pass? Kinda? I ended up buying an iPhone and some accompanying accessories and a new dress since nothing fits.
- Juice 2 meals a day 4 times a week this was a fail because I never wanted to go grocery shopping
Sign up for two more racescheck! I signed up for and ran in a small race where I live and signed up for Tink Half, and also became an ambassador for Color Me Rad’s fall race in Richmond Read one bookcheck – I actually read three. I read The Perks of Being a Wallflower for an infinite time, The Fault in Our Stars (three times…) as well as Looking for Alaska.
- Track my blood pressure before & after workouts I did not do this because my symptoms have seemed to disappear as quickly as they came back. Oh well. Someday I’ll figure out wat causes them.
Do two secret shopscheck – I actually ended up doing four or five.
- Deliver my next load to Goodwill pass. It’s sitting in a bag ready to go, I just haven’t made it.
- Do a Vlog nope.
- Pay another $800 to debt ugh fail. Paid $469.40. I need to get back on my budget game for real!
- Finish my “life binder” nope. I’ve been working on it little by little, but it’s a big project.
And my August goals:
- Thankful Thursday
- Live according to a budget
- Do four secret shops
- Pay $900 to debt
- Sell five things
- Get my brakes changed
- Go wine tasting
- Read four books
- Run 60 miles (EEP)
- Get some new wardrobe staples to supplement current closet, spend under $150 (I’m now going through three outfits every morning before I find something that fits well enough to wear to work. Weight loss problems.)
- Apply to two jobs
That should be enough to make me feel accomplished and help me keep from spending too much! Right? Right??