May Recap & June Goals
This post may contain affiliate links. For more information, please see the terms page.
Wow, it seems like May went so quickly since it was so packed, but at the same time it feels like my race was MONTHS ago. Here’s a recap on how my May goals ended up:
Finish the one-miler in less than 15 minutes (haven’t been able to run as fast with this new injury ) and the 5k in under an hourcheck! Miler was 11:42 and 5k was 45:12. (those damn 12 seconds.)
- Get back on my super mega debt repayment plan fail.
- Sell 10 things on Poshmark, eBay, craigslist, etsy, whatever check I guess. Not really sure how many I ended up selling on Poshmark this month, but pretty sure it was 10.
Move and travel cost-effectivelycheck. I made it through the move without having to rent a truck or anything, and for all the travelling I did, it was relatively painless.
- Find a bike for $100 or less on hold. I found a racing bike I loved on craigslist for $200 and it ended up being sold to someone else. I don’t really need a racing bike, just a cruiser to get to work, but I did find a cute one on Target’s website. Reviews aren’t great, but work isn’t that far.
- Grow my blog – definitely get a layout done half-pass. The girl I really wanted to work with on my layout, even though her blog and TOS says she works with WordPress, came back and said she doesn’t do WordPress. Oh well. I spruced things up on my own and really like it. There are a few more changes I want to make before I consider it 100% done.
- Finish my will almost. This turned into a much bigger project (including me creating a life binder and pre-planning my funeral) so there are a few more pieces of info I’m waiting on but for the most part, it’s complete.
Keep looking for new jobcheck even if it was a little half-hearted. I did send some apps out early in the month, and looked throughout May, but I was way too busy to be in a full-blown search.
- Sign up for a dance class on hold. Taking it later this summer in the second session.
Well that’s kind of… disheartening. Looks like June is going to be a lot of cleaning up things that didn’t get finished in May! Goals for June:
- Sign up for dance class
- Make travel plans for July 4
- Read two books
- Go to the theme park near me (thanks for the free tickets, Coke!)
- Pay an entire check to my debt
- Set up my 401k
- Get my budget back on track
- Finish unpacking
- Sell 10 things
- Buy a bike
- 20 No Spend Days
- Sign up and start training for a half marathon
How did your May turn out?